Heroes and inspiration
We are inspired by our physical surroundings, by the people around us, by things that don’t quite work according to plan, by music, by art and … by heroes.
Heroes are basically fictional characters. By our definition and use they are people, figures or objects we look up to, are inspired by – and dream about.
- Gyro Gearloose: inventiveness, innovation
- Bruce Springsteen: pulse, power, presence, enthusiasm
- The warrior general Hannibal: focus, motivation, courage
- Jaguar E-type: elegance, trendsetting
- The Fox: bravery, cleverness, sharpness, a hunter
- Bang & Olufsen: integration, design, families